Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's already May 2nd, the clock is ticking, and our departure date is approaching fast! ;-)

Tonight I pulled out my travel-lust journal [my international travel journal] and am glad to be getting ready to write in it once again when I leave for Thailand soon. What a happy thought indeed. ;-)

Yesterday I took advantage of REI's fabulous anniversery sale and got some things [from my own wallet... :grin:] for the trip. I got an amazing price on some women's Keen Newport H2 Sandals. These shoes are extremely practical for global-trotters... an all-weather kind of a shoe that you can wade through water in and wear without socks. Not to forget - they're extremely comfortable! I also picked up a Royal Robbins Discovery Skirt - it's a travel-friendly skirt that is light weight and won't wrinkle. How cool is that! :-) On me, it comes a little below my knee (as I'm only 5'2") so it should work great. [We ladies will wear skirts for church and ministry in Thailand, so this will be helpful in that department!]

Our team leaves in a little over 2 weeks for Bangkok! My support level is at $1,166 as of today and I am thanking the Lord for his provision - through all of you. :-) I still am running short by $1,199 and I need to have it all in one week, by Friday, May 8th! Lets seek the Lord to provide in ways that we could never imagine. :-) He is able!

Thank you all again for your continued prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment