Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Support begins...

I am asking for support -- prayerfully, emotionally, and financially. Prayer support is crucial because there is battle going on around us. Emotional support is vitally important as well -- we all need to be encouraged, uplifted, and challenged. Financial support is also very important because of the financial needs I have in getting to Thailand.

I am expected to raise a Minimum Support Requirement (MSR) for the ministry experience. MSR includes application fee and financial account set up, pre-trip training, airline flight to Thailand, in-country transportation, housing, meals, and supplemental overseas medical insurance. The total for my trip to Thailand comes to approximately $2700. The only thing that could change this price, is if plane tickets are much more expensive than budgeted. Deadlines are as follows:

April 1- $900 Due—Full cost for plane tickets
May 15 - $1,800 Due—Remaining amount due for the trip

Prayerfully consider if you believe the Lord would have you financially support me in this missions trip to Thailand! Checks can be made out to ABWE. Along with the check, PLEASE make it clear that the donation is for Leah Cross. BE SURE to include my account number: 085769. In order for a donation to be tax deductible, all funds must be made out to and for the use of ABWE. Failure to do this may result in the donation being non-tax deductible. Receipts will only be issued as necessary for donations that meet the legal requirements for tax deductible gifts. Using the enclosed return envelopes, checks and support slips can be mailed to:

ABWE Attn: IMPACT
PO Box 8585
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8585

More than anything, I am asking you to PRAY for this trip. Pray that I would be able to communicate a clear message through my photography, that God would give me eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart to understand, pray for health, safety, strength, and most importantly, that I would be a bright witness in a dark world.

May God be glorified as He provides in His way, in His time, through His people!

No comments:

Post a Comment