Friday, June 5, 2009

Pray for me today, as I am a bit sick due to dehydration! =/

Yesterday I just drank a gatorade and some water. I was feeling a bit stressed out and overwhelmed about something later on in the afternoon, so I didn't feel like eating much at supper [but I *did* eat some chinese spring rolls and pineapple fried rice...]. I went to bed even more stressed out, woke up with a pretty bad headache this morning and then I realized I haven't been drinking enough! I drank about half a bottle of water through out this morning, but my stomach didn't hold that down at all. . . I've already [:ahem:] thrown up a few times. :-/ I'm really disappointed I can't join the team on a visit to an Ahka village this afternoon, but there's no way I'd have the energy or strength to make it. :-( Lisa is sticking around at our hotel to make sure I dont pass out or anything. She wants to make sure I'm not sick with something [and not just dehydration]...

The Lord gave me this verse this morning: "I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder." Isaiah 29:14 Isn't that beautiful?

Yesterday I met up with a friend of mine [Angela Morse] and we all [my team, Angela, and I] went to the Mae Fah Luang Gardens! W.o.w. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my life. God gave us an incredible morning of shooting at the gardens. This enchanting mist hovered over everything, and all the Thai's said it was extremely rare to have that. [New pictures can be seen here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=99743&id=667946260&l=695fa23bf9]

I dont want to leave southeast Asia in 4 days! :-(







1 comment:

  1. God must have sent that midst just for you. =) I'm rendered speechless when it comes to commenting on your pictures.

    ReplyDelete