Saturday, April 18, 2009

To give you all a heads up, trip planning is coming along!

We bought our plane tickets to Bangkok, Thailand this week and I need to start getting a to-do list together! [Such as getting my typhoid fever shot, getting a few clothing items at REI, clearing and preparing my laptop and external hard drive and the etc.] I'm thinking about investing in a small point and shoot camera [Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS] so I can take videos over there, and just so I can a small pocket camera to keep in my purse.

We leave in a little over 4 weeks and I'm quite eager to see what all God does on this expedition to southeast Asia!

1 comment:

  1. neat! I'm just curious, what have you been using to do your Thailand videos on already? Is it something that isn't easy to travel with? I'm sure a small pocket camera would probably come in useful! :)

    Blessings as you continue to prepare for your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete