Thursday, February 26, 2009

Messin' with photoshop...

I made a few wallpapers on photoshop...

[Click to zoom in]






The other night I was sitting on the couch with my Bible open, all the lights in the house were off, except for the lamp I had on next to me. Once again my mind wandered to those islands thousands of miles away, across the Pacific Ocean, in the southern hemisphere... the place I was so blessed to visit last fall -- Fiji. I visioned the faces of the people I met there. Sitting there, I thought to myself, "Does the Lord still want me to pursue missions? Or was foreign missions something the Lord temporarily wanted me to do?" I opened up my Bible to where I last left off in the book of Numbers. THEN I read: "...hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" Numbers 23:19. It was as if the Lord said, "Leah, I've called you. You know that. Haven't I called you and spoken to you? Won't you trust Me to make it happen?"

A question that's been good to ask myself continually: How can I make a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment